Ditch The Carbs - PRO: Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the websites, applying to join a Course and/or Membership, access Ditch The Carbs Pro and Ditch The Carbs, you agree to be bound by the terms, disclaimers and conditions below and as set out in linked pages.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
We reserve the right to withdraw access or amend the service we provide on our sites without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our sites, or our entire sites, to users who have registered with us.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our sites in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulations. You may not copy, reproduce, sell or distribute any of my content. See full copyright notice below.
Nothing I write can be taken as medical advice. Before undertaking any new lifestyle change, you must seek medical advice. Any opinions are not intended as medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice.
Any lifestyle change may affect your health. Please ensure you are under appropriate medical care. Ensure your medication and blood results are reviewed regularly. Dietary changes may change your biological markers such as blood pressure, lipid profile, blood glucose control, inflammation, weight and need for medication. This website is not meant for individual advice as you need to be seen by your doctor or dietician for this on a regular basis.
The websites are to inspire and help those who voluntarily choose to eat this way and help you with practical ideas. It is not meant as a substitute for medical advice or medical treatment.
My nutritional panels are calculated using cronometer.com. Nutritional values may vary depending on which brand of food you buy. For accuracy, please calculate your own nutritional values. They are indicative ONLY.
I disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in these websites.
There are affiliate links throughout this website. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, I may receive a small commission. The price is the same for you. If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and/or would recommend, even without an affiliate link. Any commissions earned will help the websites develop and improve.
I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.
Application of terms and conditions
Course & MembershipWe may at our discretion refuse access to the Course and/or Membership to any person and we shall not be required to state our reasons for such refusal.Memberships shall continue unless they are terminated by either of us in accordance with clauses below.You agree to keep user details and your password for the site confidential at all times and to not disclose them to anyone else. You must notify us immediately if you are aware of any unauthorised use of your account and you shall indemnify us against all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including professional fees) and any other liability that arises from any unauthorised use of your account.The online materials of the Course and/or Membership are held on third party secure servers and we have taken all feasible steps to ensure that the Course and/or Membership content will be available.The materials we deliver as part of your Course and/or Membership do not in any way constitute advice or recommendations. We are providing guidance only for those who have chosen to begin a low-carb lifestyle. We are not able to advise you on your individual medical conditions, health concerns or personal circumstances.
PaymentThe total price payable for the Course and/or Membership is set out on the order form you choose to submit. You may make payment via the methods that are detailed on the order form. Where the payments are stated on the order form to be made in instalments or are recurring payments, you agree that we may take these payments automatically without any further consent or notice from you.Where your order is for a course, one month, 3 months or 12-month membership, your membership shall expire (and the Contract shall terminate) on the date falling on the completion of the course, 3 months or 12 months (respectively) after the date of payment. If you wish to continue to have access to the Course and/or Membership materials, you must renew your Course and/or Membership as advised on www.ditchthecarbspro.comIf any sum payable under these terms is not paid within 7 days of the date due we reserve the right to suspend the Course and/or Membership until such time as payment is made or the Course and/or Membership Contract is terminated.All payments are non-refundable.
CopyrightWe are the owner of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the materials provided to you by us as part of the Course and/or Membership (“Materials”) and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Materials [or the content of the Programme] to you or to any other person.You may not copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way, any of the Materials included in the Course and/or Membership.We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.© Ditch The Carbs. This website is for personal use only. Please respect my work and do not copy or use content without permission. Anything on Ditch The Carbs cannot be used for someone else’s financial gain, otherwise you may be guilty of copyright infringement under the Creative Commons Attribution.© Ditch The Carbs own the copyright to all images taken by Ditch The Carbs and copyright to all recipes created by us. I may give permission for others to share my work, but I remain the owner of all copyright images and words. All rights reserved.
TermS and termination
Please familiarise yourself with these Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when joining the membership. I don't want you to have any unexpected surprises. That's no fun for either of us.
You may cancel at any time BEFORE your next automatic payment is due, and your renewal for the following month/year will not process. Your payment for the monthly/annual membership is nonrefundable. Pro-rata refunds are not given. Should you choose to cancel, you will remain a member with full access until the end of your monthly/annual membership.
This Contract shall continue until your Course and/or Membership expires.
* You may terminate your Course and/or Membership and the Contract at any time by cancelling via your customer portal, Paypal portal or emailing us at [email protected]
* No refunds will be provided for the period in which you were a member.
* No pro rata refunds will be given after you cancel.
* You may cancel at any time, and your renewal for the following month/year will not process. You will have full access until the end of your billing cycle.
* Your payment for the monthly/annual membership is nonrefundable.
* Should you choose to cancel, you will remain a member with full access until the end of your monthly/annual membership.
* If you cancel and decide to rejoin later, you’ll pay the current higher price and not your discounted one.
* If you have the annual plan, you have pre-paid for the year so simply cancel at any time up to 30 days BEFORE the next annual payment is due.
* Your payment for the annual membership is nonrefundable. Should you cancel, you will remain a member with full access until the end of your annual membership.
* If you are a monthly member, you will remain a member with full access until the end of your monthly membership.
* If you wish to cancel, you must email us at [email protected] cancel no fewer than 30 days BEFORE the next renewal date. Ditch The Carbs does not issue pro-rata refunds.
* We may terminate this Contract with written notice with immediate effect if at any time you commit any serious or repeated breach or non-observance of any of the provisions of these Terms, if we make a resolution for closing the Course and/or Membership, you commit any fraud or dishonesty or acts in any manner which brings the Course and/or Membership into disrepute.
* Before the date of termination of the Contract, you shall immediately pay any unpaid fees payable under these Terms (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include any remaining instalments regardless of the point at which the Contract is terminated).
* Termination of this agreement shall not affect either of our accrued rights, remedies, obligations and liabilities of either of us as at the date of termination of this Contract, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the Contract that existed at or before the date of termination.
* Where the Contract expires, this shall be treated as a termination for the purposes of all paragraphs that refer to “termination”.
LiabilityWe shall not be liable for any loss, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by the you as a result of you entering into the Contract and/or us providing the Course and/or Membership.Our total liability shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the Membership.If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in - the Course and/or Membership, any of the Materials, the time and date of Facebook live sessions.
By applying for Course and/or Membership you warrant that: You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and you are at least 18 years old; and that all information you provide us with is correct, true and accurate at all times and not misleading in any way.We may vary these Terms (other than the price payable by you for the Course and/or Membership) as we see fit from time to time and if we do, we shall notify you by email of the change of terms. Your continuation with the Course and/or Membership will be deemed to be your acceptance of any new Terms.You accept that communication with us will be entirely through e-mail. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on ditchthecarbspro.com. You agree to e-mail communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you via e-mail comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.We are a registered company in New Zealand. Our registered office address is Ditch The Carbs, P.O.Box 32-302, Devonport, Auckland 0744, New Zealand.© Ditch The Carbs Pro