During our 4-week course, we all share #lightbulb moments in our group.
CLICK HERE to learn more and join us for the next 4-week course.
- 1Fat is not a goal, it's a LIMIT! ... This has changed everything!
- 2I did not realise they used net carbs in Europe. I've been subtracting the fibre from their carbs, but here in America, we use total carbs.
- 375% of serotonin is made in the gut?!?! Why is this the first time I've ever heard that?
- 4Wow! I will be saving a lot of carbs by switching to cream in my coffee!! An absolute winner! Tastes delicious, lasts twice as long and on top of that, took the edge off my slight tummy rumbles! What's not to love?
- 5If in doubt - TRACK! Boring as heck, but man if you want those darn scales to start moving again, it sure does work!
- 6I'm saving my excess bacon and pork fat for cooking later ... I can't believe I've been throwing it away for all these years.
- 7If we eat too much fat, we won't lose weight because our bodies will burn that fat for energy, instead of our fat reserves.
- 8I never realised how high-carb cherry tomatoes are ... eek!
- 9I realise that I estimate weights/measures - A LOT! Probably why my previous attempts dive bombed.
- 10I nibble and taste whilst prepping/cooking, so am probably eating more than I require. It's easy to have eaten an additional fourth meal before I sit down to the main event, by which time, I'm almost satiated. Wow! Knowledge is power!